tel: (803) 317-2500 fax: (803) 317-2505 website: http://www.tricontmortgage.com email: aomoregbee@tricontmortgage.com

Monday, November 21, 2011

WHO I AM & WHY PEOPLE TRUST ME

My name is Aideyan Omoregbee. I moved from New York to the Carolinas in 2007. With the move, my contacts and reputation in the mortgage industry was left In New York, I was very well-regarded in my community, to mortgage consumers, my peers and other industry leaders.

Since starting as a mortgage loan officer in 1996, I have worked for only four companies before joining Tricont mortgage. For the 11 years I worked as a Loan Officer in New York, I never had to seek a job but was constantly approached by banks and other mortgage companies in need of my service.

I was very successful because I treated my customers as I would treat my mother, as my MVP (most valuable person). I won top national awards at Bank of America and at Fidelity Mortgage where I won the national Eagle and other bank awards year after year. When I moved to the Carolinas, I was surprised by the way banks and mortgage company’s owners and loan officers treat their customers. I couldn’t fit in and didn’t want to.

As luck would have it, I ended up here at Tricont Mortgage. Tricont Mortgage lends and prides itself as a place where good relationship, respect and treatment of our customers not only matters but really does come first. I hope I will be able to retire here. ……..Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment